Covid-19 Guide for the fall term 2021/22
General Protection Concept for JAM MUSIC LAB GMBH (GmbH), JAM MUSIC LAB PRIVATE UNIVERSITY (JMLU) AND INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF MUSIC AND PERFORMING ARTS (AMP) - as of Sep 1, 2022
We kindly ask all our students, teachers and visitors to take note of and adhere to the Covid-19 guide for the fall term 2021/22.
In all areas of the GmbH, JMLU and AMP the 3-G rule ("vaccinated - tested - recovered") applies. Entering the premises of GmbH, JMLU and AMP is possible for:
- persons fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- persons with current negative test result (PCR or rapid antigen test)
- persons who have recovered from a COVID-19 infection in the last 6 months according to a medical certificate
- persons who can prove antibodies against COVID-19 via medical certificate
The 3G rule will be controlled as follows:
- for students, in the case of face-to-face classes, by the course instructor at the entrance to the classroom
- in the case of face-to-face examinations, by the examination chairperson at the entrance to the examination room
- in the case of administrative premises, directly by the person granting access, irrespective of whether the person entering wishes to speak to him/her or to another person
- in the case of teachers, by Jam Music Lab GmbH. The proof is to be sent digitally to Elke Withalm (withalm[at]jammusiclab.com)
As long as no control of the 3-G-rule has taken place as well as in generally accessible rooms the wearing of a FFP2-mask is obligatory. When entering the premises of the GmbH, JMLU and AMP, registration in the guest book is mandatory.