The Start Up Band
Regardless of your major, ALL STUDENTS are welcome to participate in the course, and can nominate their own music projects.
Applicants have to send a video with 2 musical performances given by their band to: email@example.com
Deadline: October 15th 2017.
Project Start: December 2017
Radio Superfly will be involved in this project as a media partner of JAM MUSIC LAB.
This course will provide students with the essential hands-on experience they need to get their musical project on the road. The course will apply marketing and project management strategies from that of a start- up business model.
Students will be asked to keep record of their progress, analyse and review their work throughout the different development stages, which they will later be presented in a course-summary paper.
About Noa Bengur
- Noa Ben-Gur (USA / Israel /AT)
- B.A. in Sociology-Anthropology (Tel Aviv university , cum Laude)
- M.A. in Science and Technology studies (University of Vienna)
- Two time Amadeus Award nominated (Winner "Leya"/ Thorstein Einarsson) for Songwriter of the year.
- A classically trained singer (B.A. in Classical Singing from Buchman-Metah School of Music)
- Worked with big acts in Austria and in Switzerland (Thorsteinn Einarsson, Conchita Wurst, Shana Pearson (CH) amongst many others)
- Founder of the Funk-Rock Project "Playing Savage" to which she composed all songs (co-produced with Wanda Producer, Paul Gallister)
- Currently working as a songwriter and producer in AT as well as coaching songwriters in AT, Israel and the US.