Guest Lecturer for Elementary music education (Faculty of Music Education)
Elementary music education
Artistic and pedagogical education
- Instrumental Pedagogy Piano at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, with focus on Elementary Music Pedagogy, graduation with teaching qualification, 2005
- Music Education and History Teaching Certificate (University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, University of Vienna) Graduation with Magistra, 2004
- University course in Coaching, Organizational and Personnel Development at ARGE Bildungsmanagement Wien and Sigmund Freud Privatuniversität, graduating as an Academic Coach, Organizational Consultant and Personnel Developer
- Train the Trainer with a certificate as a degree (Society for Human Resource Development) 2014
Teaching & Research
- Lecturer at the JAM MUSIC LAB Private University for Jazz and Popular Music & at the Friedrich Gulda University of Music; Chair of the Commission for Diversity, Equality and the Advancement of Women, since 2020.
- Cooperation of KinderMusikGruppe and the JAM MUSIC LAB with teaching practice groups in the EMP
- Piano teacher since 1999
- Foundation and management of KinderMusikGruppe, a private music school for elementary music making in Vienna, management of elementary music making groups for children from 0-6 years and their parents, 2003 - now
- Teaching activity as AHS teacher for music education and history (2004 - 2007)
- Teaching position in the department of Elementary Music Education at the Institute for Music Education Research, Music Didactics and Elementary Music Making (2007-2008, since 2014)
- Leading music courses at Wifi Vienna for prospective child and health trainers (since 2017)
- Research in the Department of Elemental Music Education at the Institute for Music Education Research, Music Didactics and Elemental Music Making (since 2014): "The Connection of Elemental Music Making and Instrumental Pedagogy with Special Attention to the Piano - "Kla4 four children make music on the piano".
- Demonstration and Spoken Paper at the 110th Conference of the EuNet MERYC, European Network of Music Educators and Researchers of Young Children | Meryc in February 2022 "Elemental Music Making on and around the Piano".
- Presentation and discourse of the "Kla4" teaching model
- Research days at www.demedarts.com, FWF-project across the arts of the University of Music and the University of Applied Arts Vienna (2021 - 2023) Research of the effect of music for people living with dementia
- Lecture at the symposion Demedarts in November 2021 "Klangwelt ab 65 Jahren - eine wöchentliche Reise in die Welt der Musik mit besonderem Hinblick auf das Musizieren mit Menschen, die mit Demenz leben"
- Elementary music making - experienced and reflected. A musical travelogue in ten stages. Stroked and swept. In: Üben & Musizieren Schott Verlag. April/May 2010
- Music from the beginning. In: Wege. The magazine for life. 27th year - issue 1/13 April 2013-June 2013. Verlag WEGE. Niederthalheim.
Further work experience
- Member of the ensemble for children's musical theater productions: "The forest sprite flies to Oman" Conception, dramaturgy and piano.
- Commissioned compositions for the psychologist Sandra Velásquez for a format on YouTube for the prevention of violence against children
- Pianist in duo with multipercussionist and percussionist Andreas Huber
- Member of the board of the EMP-A. Working group. Educational institutions. Austria www.emp-a.at
- Regular advanced training for the professional groups "Elementary Music Pedagogy" in the federal states in Austria (Lower Austria, Burgenland, Salzburg, Tyrol, Upper Austria)
- Teaching activity at the Wifi Vienna for music modules for the training of child health trainers
- Speaker and children's choir director at the Family Music Days in August each year, organized by the Lower Austrian Vocal Academy
- 1st Aviso Project Award 2020/21 from the Alumni Network Music Education Vienna (mdw Vienna) for innovative music educational projects for the interactive and inclusive music theater piece "Ein Waldwicht fliegt in den Oman" (A forest sprite flies to Oman) for hearing and deaf people from the age of 3; idea, conception and active as pianist in all concerts
Prices, awards, miscellaneous
- 1st Aviso Project Award 2020/21 from the Alumni Network Music Education Vienna (mdw Vienna) for innovative music education projects for the interactive and inclusive music theater piece "Ein Waldwicht fliegt in den Oman" (A forest sprite flies to Oman) for hearing and deaf people from the age of 3; idea, conception and active in all concerts as pianist