Bachelor of Arts in Music Education
The Bachelor of Arts in Music Education degree with Harp as the main subject ensures that you garner of a diverse range of qualifications necessary for your future career as an educator:
- A professional level of proficiency with your main instrument
- The concepts of methodology and didactics in the fields of Jazz and Popular Music
- Ability in undertaking scientific research and reflection in relation with music education, as well as with creative processes, i.e. artistic research
- Social competence in communication, project planning and in the areas of marketing and management
The learning engagements consist of weekly lessons and lectures in the main subject, as well as in compulsory and free-choice electives: Stage Bands, Improvisation, Rhythmical Training, Music Theory, Didactics, Methodology, Teaching Practice, Lesson Observation, Music Business and more.
- Study Program: Bachelor’s Degree
- Duration: 8 Semesters
- Workload: 240 ECTS
- Degree - Academic title: Bachelor of Arts in Music Education (BA-ME)
I find the relationship of sensation and physicality, and, for me, it's music like anything else. It's a different way of expressing and exploring sound. I find it really beautiful.