currently on materinity leave
Artistic Major(s): Violin
Head of Institute
Artistic and pedagogical education
- Landeskonservatorium Klagenfurt (classical music)
- Anton Bruckner University in Linz: jazz violin and guitar. Bachelor and Master degree 2008 with summa cum laude.
Teaching & Research
- Teacher at the JAM MUSIC LAB Private University for Jazz and Popular Music & at the Friedrich Gulda School of Music since 2012.
- Activity as lecturer for jazz fiddle at international jazz workshops: Fiddle Congress Barcelona 2013, Tallers Musicals D'Avynio (Barcleona) since 2006, Music and Sports Workshop (Galicia, Morocco) and others, since 2007.
- 2011 - ESCOLA SUPERIOR DE MÚSICA DE CATALUNYA (Barcelona): main teacher of jazz violin
- 2009-2011 - Catalan Music School Association: Improvisation workshops for music school teachers from Catalonia and Spain
- Lecturer for jazz violin and ensembles at the PopAkademie Vienna, since 2011
Further work experience
- Musical collaboration with: Andi Schreiber, Oriol Sana, Rob Bargad, Christian Howes, Doug Hammond, Michael Gustorff, Marco Mezquida, Santi Careta, Ramon Prats, Andrea Motis, Blumentopf, Fiva MC, Texta, Harry Sokal, Allan Praskin, Christian und Peter Kronreif, Stephan Kondert, Mathias Löscher, Bastian Stein, Reinhard Schraml, Mathias Pichler, Klemens Marktl, Christoph Cech, Arnoldo Moreno, Martin Heinzle, Philipp Nykrin, Andreas Lettner, Eva Klampfer u.v.a.