Artistic Major(s): Guitar
Artistic and pedagogical education
- Master of Arts in Music Guitar Jazz and Pop, JAM MUSIC LAB Private University for Jazz and Popular Music Vienna, artistic studies, graduation with distinction 2019
- Bachelor of Art - Guitar Classical, Instrumental Pedagogy, MDW Vienna, graduation year 2016.
- Artistic diploma for jazz guitar at JAM MUSIC LAB Conservatory for Jazz and Popular Music, Vienna 2015
- ZkF Flamenco Guitar Studies at the Conservatorio "Christobal de Morales" in Sevilla, Spain 2011-2015
- Flamenco Guitar, Fundation de Arte Flamenco "Christina Herren" in Sevilla
- 2011 Special recognition from the University of Music and Performing Arts (Institute of Popular Music) for highest professionalism in Afro-Cuban percussion as well as Brazilian percussion; pedagogical responsibility and activity as rhythm coach for the whole band
- 2002-2005 studies of acoustic and electric guitar(IGP) at the MDW, Institute of Popular Music (ipop)
Teaching & Research
- Teacher at the JAM MUSIC LAB Private University for Jazz and Popular Music & at the Friedrich Gulda School of Music since 2021
- 2005-2007 guitar teacher at the "Musik-Zentrum Erdberg" in Vienna
- 2012-2014 Guitar teacher at the "Escuela Municipal de Musica" in Sevilla, Spain
- 2016-2017 Employed as instrumental pedagogue (guitar teacher) at the "Polyhymnia" music school with public right in Vienna
- since 2019 Guitar teacher at the music school CON BRIO in Vienna
- JAM MUSIC LAB Research Topic : "Cha-Cha-Cha and Choro as Examples of Afro-Cuban and Brazilian Salon Music- Exploring and reflecting on the historical development of these musical styles in the context of the bebop idiom" (Master's thesis research), 2018-1019.
- 2013 Studio project "Arca de Noel" in Seville, Spain: Collaboration with Armenian singer Rita Movsesian and French-Spanish flamenco guitarist Steve Bertellete.
- Since 2018 activity as a studio musician in collaboration with the well-known Serbian musician Renato Henc: production of the CD "Beskonacna sreca", as well as music for various TV series and documentaries for the Serbian TV channel RTS 08 Renato Henc Sve se osim tuge deli - YouTube
- 2013-2015 Foundation and direction of the Brazilian choro project "Pedasinho do Ceu", in collaboration with Ian Scionti, professor of flamenco guitar at the Conservatory "Christobal de Morales" in Seville www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxb219Ps3HE www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qhjV4YMJZQ www.youtube.com/watch?v=d878FbD0Ox4)
- 2010 Collaboration and production of the single "Me canse de ti" with the Cuban band Nueva Vista, for the performance in the movie "Mörderschwestern".
Further work experience
- Member of the "Improvisations Big Band Orchestra", performance at the Jazz Festival Dortmund 2021, Dortmund
- Member of the ensemble "Barbar Botosova"; International Jazz Festival in Bratislava 2019
- Member of the Folkor Ensemble "Serbian Folklore Association Bambi" performance at Etno Music Festival March 2022, Vienna