Artistic Major(s): Guitar
- 1985 - 1991 Studies of violin at the Music School "Stevan Mokranjac" (Pozarevac, Serbia)
- 1997 - 2000 Studies of classical guitar and music theory at the Music High School "Jovan Bandur" (Pancevo, Serbia)
- 2002 - 2010 Studies of classical guitar (focus on pop guitar) at the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna (degree, instrumental (vocal) pedagogy - diploma; Bakk.art.)
- 2011 Special recognition of the University of Music and Performing Arts (Institute of Popular Music) for highest professionalism in Afro-Cuban percussion as well as Brazilian percussion; pedagogical responsibility and activity as rhythm coach for the whole band
- 2014/15 Artistic Diploma in Jazz Guitar at the JAM MUSIC LAB Conservatory for Jazz and Popular Music, Vienna
- 2017-2019 Master studies: major in guitar, at the JAM MUSIC LAB Conservatory for Jazz and Popular Music, Vienna (graduated with distinction; Master of Arts in Music)
- 2002-2005 studies of acoustic and electric guitar(IGP) with Martin Kelner and Peter Legat at the MDW, Institute for Popular Music (ipop)
- 2011-2015 ZKF Flamenco Guitar - Studies at the Conservatorio "Christobal de Morales" in Seville, Spain
- 2011-2012 Flamenco guitar studies with Maestros Nini dePura, Manolo Franco, Pedro Sierra, Paco Cortes at Fundation of Arte Flamenca "Christina Herren" in Seville, Spain
- 2017-2019 Artistic training and specialization in classical guitar with Univ.prof.Adriano del Sal
- 2004-2006 Guitar teacher at the VHS Simmering in Vienna
- 2005-2007 Guitar teacher at the "Musik-Zentrum Erdberg" in Vienna, Austria
- 2012-2014 Guitar teacher at the "Escuela Municipal de Musica" in Sevilla, Spain
- 2016-2017 Employed as instrumental pedagogue (guitar teacher) at the "Polyhymnia" music school with public law in Vienna
- Since 2019 guitar teacher at the music school CON BRIO in Vienna
- Since 2020 Lecturer for Jazz and Pop Guitar at the JAM MUSIC LAB Private University as well as at the AMP Conservatory for Classical, Jazz and Pop Guitar, in Vienna.iv.prof.Adriano del Sal
Concerts & Performances
- 2004-2005 Member of the international ensemble "Fatima Spar & Freedom Fries". Winner of the "World Music Award 2004"; Vienna
- 2006 Balkan Fever Festival: member of the "Greyhound Orchestra" together with the accordionist Otto Lechner
- 2008 Concert at the Wiener Konzerthaus: Soloist on the guitar with the Cuban Ensemble "Daniel Yoris y su Nueva Vista".
- 2010 Collaboration and production of the single " Me canse de ti" with the Cuban band Nueva Vista, for the appearance in the movie "Mörderschwestern": www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jpWDA1UId4)
- 2012-2014 Jazz guitarist and Latin percussionist in the Big Band of the Conservatory "Christobal de Morales" in Seville, Spain. Concerts in various cities of the southern province of Andalusia.
- 2013-2015 Founded and directed the Brazilian Choro Project "Pedasinho do Ceu", in collaboration with Ian Scionti, Professor of Flamenco Guitar at the Conservatory "Christobal de Morales" in Sevilla www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxb219Ps3HE www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qhjV4YMJZQ www.youtube.com/watch?v=d878FbD0Ox4)
- 2014 Summer Music Tour in Greece (Zakynthos) with Bolivian Salsa singer Karla Natasha & Band, from Vienna.
- 2019 Public performance at the international jazz festival (Bratislavske Jazzove dni 2019) in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Since 2015 collaboration with pop singer Renato Henc, a prominent artist on Serbian TV (RTS 1-Serbia). Numerous TV appearances, concerts and studio projects.
- Since 2016 regular performances in Munich (Grünewald) as well as studio productions with singer Hernan Puma (was a member of the famous Gipsy Vagabounds in the 90s, among others in the German Hit Parade TV show).
- Various performances at home and abroad: In Austria: Vienna Konzerthaus, Porgy & Bess, Palais Ehrbar, Schwarzberg, Ronacher Theater, Donauinselfest Vienna, Metropol Vienna, Burgtheater Casino Vienna, Museums Quartier. In Spain: Teatro Flamenco Triana in Seville, Concert Hall of the "Conservatorio Profesional de Musica, "Manuel de Falla" in Cadiz, Teatro Casala Seville. Other countries: Portugal, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Egypt, Croatia, Montenegro
Discography & Awards
- 2004 As a member of the international ensemble "Fatima Spar and Freedom Fries, winner of the "World Music Award" 2004 in Vienna
- 2007 Special recognition of the Cuban Ambassador for brilliant playing and performing of Cuban music*.
- 2011 Special recognition of the University of Music and Performing Arts (Institute of Popular Music) for highest professionalism in Afro-Cuban percussion as well as Brazilian percussion; pedagogical responsibility and activity as rhythm coach for the whole band*.
- 2013 Studio project "Arca de Noel" in Seville, Spain: Collaboration with Armenian singer Rita Movsesian and French-Spanish flamenco guitarist Steve Bertellete (www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-g1g2qbYE www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6--E6y88P4)
- 2014 Artistic recognition by the ensemble leader Leandro Perpinan for excellent guitar interpretation in the Big Band of the Conservatory "Christobal de Morales" in Seville, Spain.
- Since 2018 activity as a studio musician in collaboration with the well-known, Serbian musician Renato Henc: production of the CD "Beskonacna sreca" as well as music for various TV series and documentaries for the Serbian TV channel RTS.
- 2018 Collaboration with Bertl Mayer (harmonica) in the recording studio, as part of the project "Brazilian Master Choro Project. This collaboration resulted in the CD material