Lecturer for Theory/Arrangement/Composition (Faculty of Music)
Artistic Major(s): Composition and Music Theory
Head of Library
Artistic and pedagogical education
- Master of Arts in Music Education (MA-ME) Theory, Arrangement, and Composition, JAM Music Lab University, graduated with honors, 2021
- Bachelor of Arts in Music (BA-M) Theory, Arrangement and Composition, JAM Music Lab University, graduated with honors, 2018
Teaching & Research
- Teaching at JAM MUSIC LAB Private University for Jazz and Popular Music & at Friedrich Gulda School of Music since 2020.
- In collaboration with various music schools in Iran, ongoing workshops related to jazz theory as well as jazz understanding, 2014 - 2019.
- Qasedak Music School (in Tehran), guitar teacher, 2008 - 2012.
- Tamashagahe-Raz Music School (in Tehran), guitar teacher, 2006 - 2012
- JAM Music Lab University, Analysis of syncopation in jazz using MTRQS: Metrical Tension and Release Quantification System (Master's thesis), 2021.
Artistic publications – CDs, DVDs
- Lightheartedness (Leichtherzigkeit), Bamdad Music, 2021
- Elegy for Unsung Lullabies, Bamdad Music, 2021
- Schubert's Serenade (Jazzy Version), Bamdad Music, 2020
- The Gloomy Dusk, Bamdad Music, 2020
- Befreitsein, Bamdad Music, 2020
- The basic theory and harmony of jazz (in Persian), Naghshe-Jahan Publishing House, 2019 (1st edition) 2021 (2nd edition).
- Unwritten by Herb Pomeroy - some advanced tonal techniques in jazz, 176th issue of Persian professional journal Art of Music, 2019.
Further work experience
- Music supervisor for an Iranian-Austrian music project (hybrid concert, 2020